The Faculty of Law, University of Lagos is to host the West African Regional Rounds of the Price Media Law Moot Court Competition to be held next week from February 6th – February 8th. This is held in partnership with the University of Oxford. Competing schools include:
- University of Lagos, Nigeria.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria.
- Lagos State University Nigeria.
- University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
- University of Ghana, Legon, Ghana.
- University of Benin, Nigeria.
- Benue State University, Nigeria.
- National Open University of Nigeria, Nigeria.
The University of Lagos is putting its best foot forward with a team of 6, members of The Mooting Society. Representing University of Lagos are:
- Ilamosi Ekenimoh
- Tobi Olowokure
- Gboyega Ahove
- Tobi Oluwasanya
- Bolaji Ogalu
- Ibrahim Mohammed
You may check back to this website for daily updates on the competition.
Good luck to all participants.